Sun blocking window film helps protect you and your family from harmful UV rays. There are also many other benefits to having sun protection film for house windows installed. Below we list the benefits of sun blocking film for home windows and how you can get a quote today.
Tint a Home is Australia’s most trusted window tinting network and has been providing tinting services in Australia for over 40 years. Here are some of the benefits of sun blocking film for home windows:
Benefits Of Sun Protection Film For House Windows
If you are considering home window tint to block sun, in addition to dramatically reducing the heat and glare entering your home, here are some of the other great reasons why you should have sun blocking film for home windows installed:
- Privacy without the loss of natural light or altering your home’s appearance (You can choose a reflective film that turns your windows into a mirror, so those on the outside cannot see within or lighter shades of film that don’t change the look of your home)
- With sun protection film for house windows, your home will be cooler in the summer months and cosier through winter
- You’ll notice a positive difference in your power bills if you have home window tint to block sun installed
- A reduction in UV wear & tear on your carpets, floorboards and furniture
- You and your family will be protected from harmful UV rays
- A glare reduction so you don’t have to worry about reflections on your TV anymore!
You will also have a Lifetime warranty (available for all residential applications) for your sun protection film for house windows and you can split your purchase over 3, 6, 9, or 12 months with ZERO interest using Openpay.
Ask The Experts About Home Window Tint To Block Sun
Use our Store Finder to find your nearest store and speak to your local experts about sun blocking film for home windows or call 13TINT to ask our friendly customer service team about the best sun protection film for house windows.